Doctor in Philosophy from the Autonomous University of Madrid (2003) and in History from the «École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales» in Paris (2003). He has been a visiting professor at the EHESS in Paris, a «Visiting Scholar» at the «Modern and Medieval Languages Faculty» of the University of Cambridge, a visiting professor at the Université de Paris-Sorbonne, a visiting professor at the National University of Colombia and a visiting professor. of the Department of Philosophy of the Iberoamerican University of Mexico (2000). He has mainly worked on topics related to the philosophy of the 20th century (Phenomenology, Hermeneutics and Theory of Reception), in close relationship with the History of reading and written culture in ancient Greece and in the thought of the 16th and 17th centuries . Currently, he is deputy director of the UAM Department of Philosophy.
Profesor Titular de Filosofía, Facultad de Filosofía, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.Atrás
- «Crossroads of evil: violence, narration and affection in Paul Ricoeur», in VV. AA., Gómez Ramos, A. and Sánchez Muñoz, C. (eds.), Confronting evil. Essays on memory, violence and democracy , Madrid, Plaza and Valdés, 2017, pages. 69-92.
- «Say of being. The amazement, the word and the fundamental question ”, (with Á. Gabilondo), in VV. AA., Metaphysics in the XXI century? , Romerales, E. (ed.), Madrid, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid-Cuaderno Gris, 2016, pgs. 35-58.
- Be of word. The language of metaphysics (with Á. Gabilondo), Madrid, Gredos, 2015.
- Body and text , Medellín, National University of Colombia, 2012.
- «The passion of freedom», in VV. AA., History and catastrophe , Pardos, JA (ed.), Madrid, Autonomous University of Madrid-Gray Notebook, 2012, pp. 153-178.